Jedi Robe!

img_4852

I finished my Jedi robe this weekend for my Kaiya Liin (original Jedi character) costume. I’m really happy with how it turned out. I may add a lining at some point, but I think it looks good for now. I used a heavy suiting fabric for it, and I’m concerned it might get super hot at cons, but we’ll see. I used Simplicity pattern 5840 (style B) and it was really easy to follow. The robe looks a little more fantasy than Star Wars, but I’m okay with that.

img_4853

The plus side is that I’m pretty sure this robe could be used for other costumes in the future. Currently, my cats are using it as a fort. It’s a good thing I have plenty of lint rollers.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s